最後の舞台これ以上にメロメロにさせてくださいね。
いつまでも愛する仲間として宜しくです!全ての思いをこめて、ニャッピー!!

・坊からカノンへ・
天才カノン。
あの伝えた日からカノンさんが頑張って、熱くて、優しくて。本当に嬉しかった・・。
カノンさんの顔見る度に涙溢れてきてたんだ。
でもかっこつけの僕だから、こらえてさ、、カノンさんが
「背中合わせてセンター弾きするのが最後か・・」って悲しそうに言った顔が忘れられません。
日比谷で一緒に弾けるの楽しみにしてます。 僕たちは決して上手くはないけど、最高にカッコイイって思ってるから!
僕をずっと温かくしてくれてありがとう!天才で不思議なカノンさん、永遠に大好きです!

・坊から輝喜へ・
永久の尊敬輝喜。
アンカフェを支えてくれてありがとう。
最初輝喜と出会って、一目惚れして、兄貴っぽくて、たとえ二人に反対されてもこいつをドラムにしてやる!って強く思ったの。
それは間違いなく正解でした! 輝喜と過ごした日々、本当楽しかったよ。
帰り道も一緒だし、車の中の輝喜は少しめんどくせーけど、元気にさせてくれました!
決断して皆に伝えた時に、もう無理だった僕に、
「何でもいいから、練習だってしなくていいから、一緒にステージ立ちたい」って言ってくれた時、
あぁ、男として頑張って最後までかけぬけようって思えるようになったの。ありがとう。
いつまでも僕を元気にさせて笑わせる、キラキラした輝喜で頑張ってください!
ずっと尊敬し続けます。
●みくからのメッセージ
この度は急な発表で皆様を驚かせてしまった事を深くお詫びします。
特にカフェっ仔のみんなは今、嘆き悲しんでる人が多いと思います。
僕も最初、坊君からこの話を聞いた時、言葉を失うくらいショックを受けました。
アンカフェが結成されてから今までの楽しかった事や思い出が頭を駆け巡り、辛く悲しくとても悩みました。
メンバーともずっと話し合いを続け、解散した方が良いのではないかと考えました。
でも考えた末、僕は坊君が選んだ道を応援したいという気持ちと
カフェっ仔の涙を一日でも早く消したいという気持ちが日に日に強くなりました。
僕達が出した決断は止まらずに走り続けるということです。
それぞれ道は違うけど、僕達はこれからも仲間であり、家族です。
坊君も僕達も夢を持って頑張り続けるので、これからも温かく見守って頂けるとうれしいです。
4月30日は坊君の最高の卒業式になるようにみんなで力を合わせて頑張ろうね。

最後に坊君。。。この四年間ホントにありがとう。
僕が風邪をひいたとき、優しいメールをくれたり、僕の親がバンドに反対したとき、
実家まで来て説得してくれたね。
思い出が沢山あって書ききれないけど、今はこの言葉しか思いつかない。
ホントにありがとう。4月30日は最高の卒業式にしようぜ。

●カノンからのメッセージ
今回は坊くんが脱退という事になり、とても残念な気持ちでいっぱいです…。
坊くんとは東京に上京してから一番最初に出会ったメンバーで、アンティック-珈琲店-を組むきっかけとなり
アンティック-珈琲店-が始まってからは、家族よりもずっと一緒で、そこにいるのが当たり前で、いなくなるなんて考えたこともなかった。
こんなコメントを発表する時がくるなんて思ってもみなかった。
同じ弦楽器隊としても坊くんが上手に立ってるのが凄い心強かったし、一緒にステージに立ててとても楽しかったし、
目があったりした時の坊くんの笑顔が凄い嬉しかった 。ずっと一緒にいたかった。
最初に辞めたいと聞いた時はショックで納得できなかったし、「嫌だ」という感情のみでまともに向き合って考えることが出来なかった。
でも坊くんの固い決意を聞いて友達として仲間として、別れではなく旅立ちとして、坊くんを見送りたいと思います。
これからはお互い違う夢を追いかけるけど、たとえ離れていても俺らと坊くんとの絆は絶えず繋がっています。
一緒にいれないのはとても悲しいけれど、坊くんが「頑張って」と言ってくれた笑顔を励みに前を向いて
俺は坊くんと作り上げたアンティック-珈琲店-をずっとずっと頑張っていきます。
突然の発表でカフェっ仔のみんなにはとても嫌な思いをさせてしまい、申し訳ない気持ちでいっぱいです。
本当にごめんなさい。

●輝喜からのメッセージ
坊くんに脱退の意思があることを、僕は坊くん本人から聞く前に第三者から聞いていました。
その時点では僕は彼を絶対に引き止めようと思っていました。
僕自身のためにも、アンティック-珈琲店-の未来のためにも、そしてカフェっ仔のためにも、
坊くんはどうしても必要な存在だと思ったからです。
しかし坊くん本人から「脱退したい」と話をされたとき、僕は結局少しも引き止めずに
「うん、わかった」と返事をしました。
そのときの坊くん、いつもの坊くんとはまるで別人みたいにすごく悲しい顔をしていて、
僕にはやつれたようにさえ見えました。きっと坊くん自身すごく悩んで、すごく苦しんで出した答えだと思うんです。
彼はアンカフェを脱退することを「メンバーやスタッフ、カフェっ仔に対する裏切り」とまで責任を感じていました。
そんな中誰にも相談できずに、ずっと一人で悩んでしまっていたんだと思います。
「そんなこと言わないで一緒に頑張ろうよ」と無責任に励ますことは、
また更に坊くんを苦しめてしまうだけだと思ったので僕は止めませんでした。

カフェっ仔のみんなには本当に申し訳ないと思ってます。ごめんなさい。
でもみんなもすごく辛いと思うけど、きっと誰より苦しんだのは坊くんだと思います。
だから坊くんの気持ちをわかってあげて下さい。
僕は毎日のように彼と一緒にいたのに、少しも支えになってあげられなかったことがすごく悔しくて情けないです。
せめて彼にとってのアンティック-珈琲店-が綺麗で楽しくて幸せな思い出になるように、
4月30日のライブを素敵なライブにしたいと思っています。カフェっ仔のみんなも協力してくれると嬉しいです。

from [アンティック珈琲店]

To all of those who have supported Antique Café

Thank you for always supporting us. We have an important announcement for everyone. It has been decided that Antique Cafe's member and guitarist, Bou, will be performing in his last live on the Hibiya Yagai Ongaku Dou live on April 30th. After talking with all the members, this is a decision that he himself has optimistically made with respect from them. We, the staff members, are seeking to make Bou’s graduation on April 30th , the best live ever. Please look after Bou’s courage until the end. We deliver a comment from Bou below. Red Cafe

・From Bou・

It is sudden, but Bou has decided that he will be leaving Antique Café after the live at Hibiya Yagai Ongaku Dou live. There had been something that I wanted to challenge for a while now and I had been suppressing it as it kept growing and growing inside my heart. But as I went to tours and recordings, I felt as if I was lying to Cafekkos and the other members... I thought that it would be wrong to the members, staff, and Cafekkos if I kept it like this so I made a decision. This decision was talked over a lot amongst the members and concluded. Of course, I still love Antique Café and I love you Cafekkos. Right now, I can’t easily say what will happen from now, but I think after some time passes. I truly feel bad for all the Cafekkos that believed in me and was with me. But this decision is not a pessimistic decision. I want to hold a new hope and move on. I plan to show my all at the live on April 30th. Then, let’s say “goodbye” with smiles.

・From Bou to Miku・

You are the best vocalist, Miku. From the first time I met you, you said that you would start a band, and not knowing anything, you worked hard. It was fun. Everyday, I think and am so glad that are the vocalist and that you are perfect. I believe that you are strong. Please work hard with all your strength. I am looking forward to your singing voice that will be riding the good feeling wind. Your presence on stage was so great and awesome and was very reliable! Thank you for being the vocalist! Thank you for loving to sing! I was in happiness. Please make me even more lovey dovey on the last stage. Kind regards from here out, as a loved friend! With all my heart, nyappy!!

・From Bou to Kanon・

Genius Kanon. From the time you told me, you tried so hard, was so determined, and so kind. I was truly happy...Every time I saw your face, tears built up. But because I’m a show off, I held it in, but the sad face you gave when you said “it’s going to be the last time we stand back to back in the center and play guitar...,” I can not forget. I am excited to play with you at Hibiya. We aren’t very good, but I think that we are hot! Thank you for always keeping me warm. I will forever love you, genius and strange Kanon!

・From Bou to Teruki・

Whom I will forever respect, Teruki. Thank you for holding Antique Café together. The first time I met you, it was love at first sight, you were like a brother, and even if the other two opposed, I thought that I would definitely make you the drummer. That was, without flaw, a success. The days that I spent with you were truly fun. Even our routes back home were the same, and even though you found it troublesome, you made me happy! When I decided and told everyone, you told the hopeless me “it can be anything; you don’t have to come to practices; I just want to stand on the stage with you,” and I was able to come to think that as a man, I should try hard until the end. Thank you. Twinkling Teruki, always making me happy and making me laugh, please try your hardest! I will forever respect you.

゜。+゜。+゜。+゜。+゜

・A message from Miku・

I deeply apologize to everyone for the sudden announcement. I think that most of the Cafekkos must be grieving and feeling sad right now. When I first heard from Bou, I was so much in shock that I lost words. All the fun memories from the time that we formed came rushing back and I painfully and sadly worried. We kept talking with the members and even thought about breaking up. But after thinking, I want to support the path that you have chosen and want to erase the Cafekkos tears, even if it is only a day early. Our decision will keep running. Even though are paths will be different, we are friends and we are a family. Bou and we will carry our dreams and try hard, so we will be happy if you warmly watch over us from here out. Let’s work together to make Bou’s graduation on April 30th, the best.

Lastly, Bou...truly thanks after these four years. You gave me kind e-mails when I was sick and you even came to my house to talk parents into letting me be in the band after they opposed. There are so many memories that I can’t write them all, but these are the only words I can think of now. Truly, thank you. Let’s make April 30th the best graduation.

・A message from Kanon・

This time, I am filled with sadness that Bou will be leaving. After coming to Tokyo, Bou was the first member that I met and it was decided that Antique Café would form and after Antique Café started, I was with him more than my family, and it was so natural that I couldn’t even think that he would be leave. I didn’t even think that a day that I would have to announce a comment like this would come. Playing the same kind of instrument, I always truly thought that Bou was better and it was really fun on stage, and I was very happy to see Bou’s smile when our eyes met on stage. I always wanted to be with you. When you first told me that you were going to quit, I was in shock and couldn’t agree with you and I could only think on it with opposal. But after listening to your strong decision, as a friend and as a comrade, knowing that this not a departing but a journey, want to see you off. We are going to be chasing different dreams, but even if we’re apart, our bond will always be connected. I am very sad that I can not be with you, but holding your words that you said with a smile of “try hard” as encouragement, I will move forward with Antique Café and forever and ever, try hard. With this sudden announcement, I am filled with regret towards all the Cafekkos. I am truly sorry.

・A message from Teruki・

Before hearing from Bou himself, I had heard from a third party that he had thoughts of leaving. From that point, I thought that I would try to stop him. It is because I thought that Bou’s existence was essential for us, for Antique Café’s future, and for the Cafekkos. But when I heard from Bou, “I want to quit,” I couldn’t stop him and could only answer with “okay, I undertand.” At that time, Bou was like a completely different person and had a sad face, as if he was being bullied. I think that this answer was an answer that Bou himself worried and painfully made. He even felt that it was “a betrayal to the members, staff, and Cafekkos.” He probably couldn’t talk to anyone about it and worried on it alone. I thought that by saying “don’t say that and let’s work hard together,” I would put him through more pain, so I didn’t stop him.

I truly feel regretful towards the Caffekos. I am sorry. I know that everyone is in pain, but I think that Bou suffered the most. Please understand his feelings. I want to be with him everyday, be even the smallest support, and am very vexed and miserable. I want to make April 30th a wonderful live so that Antique Café will be a beautiful and fun memory to him. I will be happy if you Cafekkos will try too

[traduzione di ♥~Miss Cutie Girl~♥ ]

quando avrò tempo farò una traduzione in italiano se non sapete l'inglese...che dire...mi dispiace un sacco...

view post Posted on 17/4/2007, 11:39

++**La Dix Croix**++

Group:

Nooo tragediaaaaaaa qnd ho letto la news su Jame France mi e' preso un colpo...
Ed ora???
che brutto sara'...gli antique senza Bou...me in lutto.....

Web Contacts  Top
~ TesTy™
view post Posted on 17/4/2007, 14:05

coooooooooooosa?? lascia gli ancafe???
..emh..nn ci capisco niente di inglese...qualcuno mi fa 1 riassuntino?

miss belial
view post Posted on 17/4/2007, 15:27

.________________________.
oddio..mi sento mancare..

*Reita*
view post Posted on 17/4/2007, 15:29

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
PICCOLO BOU!!! XKèèèèè???
+piange disperatamente+

anke se troveranno un altro chitarrista, nn sarà più la stessa cosa... çOç
mi dispiace tantissimo!!

+LiS+
view post Posted on 17/4/2007, 16:24

o_____________o..o____________o +nn sa cs dire+

MONKA=^_^=
view post Posted on 17/4/2007, 16:38

che dire sn sgomenta... sono comunque contenta che gli ancafe continueranno la loro strada, auguro a Bou di realizzare i suoi nuovi obiettivi, in bocca al lupo Bou-kun sempre nel cuore!;_;

peccato solo di nn essere al live il 30 ._.

+LiS+
view post Posted on 17/4/2007, 16:47

CITAZIONE (MONKA=^_^= @ 17/4/2007, 17:38)
che dire sn sgomenta... sono comunque contenta che gli ancafe continueranno la loro strada, auguro a Bou di realizzare i suoi nuovi obiettivi, in bocca al lupo Bou-kun sempre nel cuore!;_;

peccato solo di nn essere al live il 30 ._.

nn essendo ankora in grado d formulare frasi..quoto tt qll ke hai dt!!

MONKA=^_^=
view post Posted on 17/4/2007, 17:04

Mi costa scrivere cose così in un momento del genere._. in realtà sarebbe più facile che scrivessi porconi e lacrimoni ma avendo letto tutto quello che c'è scritto non trovo giusto mettermi a lagnare troppo visto che il sacrificio più grande è il suo, in primis, e quello del gruppo ._.
Vorrei solo sapere cosa gli frulla in testa questo si!
Xò davvero sono sollevata anche solo dal fatto che sentirò ancora il basso di kanon la voce di miku e le rullate di teru
Bou mi auguro che continui a suonare xkè sarebbe talento sprecato se smettesse ._.
E mi auguro anche un nuovo chitarrista anche se non sostituira bou xkè ognuno è unico a modo suo.

~ TesTy™
view post Posted on 17/4/2007, 17:15

x fortuna infatti ke nn si sciolgono!!! +muorisce al solo pensiero+

~†~Nana~†~
view post Posted on 17/4/2007, 17:18

io nn so che dire..davvero!che mi dispiace che adoro bou e il suo modo di suonare la chitarra!si gli an cafe...ma..senza bou...
nulla!nn sn in grado di forumlare cose a senso compiuto! :cry:
è solo che ultimamente ho una batosta dopo l'altra!troppi gruppi sono in cirisi o si sciolgono!e bou...che lascia gli an cafe era l'ultima cosa che mi sarei immaginata di leggereTOT

Cloty
view post Posted on 17/4/2007, 17:59

noooooooooooooooo..... ç____ç ma che peccato..... ma... me non se ne intende bene con l'inglese... dai vostri commenti mi sembra di aver capito che da una motivazione del fatto che lascia il gruppo... qualcuno me le puo dire? é__è
Speriamo che continui in un altra band però! anche se stava cosi bene negli An cafè.
Ma quand'è che riprenderanno? secondo voi hanno gia trovato il nuovo chitarrista?

MONKA=^_^=
view post Posted on 17/4/2007, 18:23

una motivazione vera e propria non la sapremo mai ._. la sanno loro e basta cmq dice di avere altri obbiettivi da voler raggiungere se non ho capito male._.
che io sappia non hanno mai smesso l'ultimo album è uscito parecchi mesi fa ma i concerti sono continuati e anche i servizi su riviste ._. ora penso lavoreranno a nuovi brani e cercheranno un nuovo chitarrista ma non mi aspetto che salti fuori settimana prox ._. visto l'annuncio recente ._. xò chissà magari!

*Loveless
view post Posted on 17/4/2007, 18:37

B-b-b-bou.. ç__ç
In questo momento non penso a perchè abbia lasciato la band, ma piutosto a come saranno gli AC senza di lui!
Cioè...gli An cafè sono Miku, Kanon, Teruki e Bou, punto.
ç____ç
Che tristezza..

*dark rose*
view post Posted on 17/4/2007, 18:53

appena ho letto(vicino al nome di monka su msnXD)mi è preso un colpo....vabbè pazienza...buona fortuna bou!!(e io che sono anche entrata nella tua casaaaa ç_ç)

72 replies since 17/4/2007, 11:01   3789 views